Wednesday, July 7, 2010

ShaRing SoMe QuoteS oF LovE

True love is not how you forgive
but how you forget not what you see but what
you feel not how you listen but how you
understand and not how you let go but how you hold on.

Love is friendship, friendship is love. If love fails, friendship should remain. friendship is the foundation of love

I never loved another person the way I loved myself.

True luv cannot b found where it does not truly exist,nor can it b hidden where it truly does.Luv iz magic. da more we hide it, da more it shows; more u suppress it, da more it grows.

True luv iz not how u 4give, bt how u 4get, not wht u see bt wht u feel, not how u listen bt how u understand & not how u let go bt how u hold on.


People so seldom say I love u And then it's either too late or love goes.
So when I tell u I love u It doesn't mean I know u'll never go,
Only that I wish u didn't have to

Love is missing someone whenever you r apart, bt somehow feeling warm inside becoz u r close in heart

No comments:

Post a Comment