Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm still waiting for my application to be release.
Oh god..pls give me the best of the best. I really need to settle down.
Tmr is the results. I got the feeling that i can get in the course. Yes.
:)
It rain the whole day. So cold..from afternoon till night time.
There is a saying goes "If you want to cry,cry in the rain where nobody will know's."..
I did that sometimes,when i feel like crying.
Hmm..i didnt go in the rain. I stayed indoor. And cried.
It helps. At least it less burden u..
You feel better after u cry. Somebody said to me,if u wana cry just cry. Let it out.
You feel much better after u cry.! :)
SayaNg..I miss you :)
I can't stop missing you..I really miss you so much! :D
I can't wait to see u again. :D
You're always in my heart <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment