Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I'm sorry :'( Forgive me please..

Dear diary...
                        I just cant be perfect. Why must i hurt someone's feeling by accidentally? Am i really a rotten apple in their eyes? :'( I didn't mean to hurt someone feeling's really that bad. I really dont know,what should i do now. I did apologise to the person that i hurt her feelings. But yet,she still dont wana talk to me.  What shall i do now..can someone help me..? Should i call her to apologise or sms her? hmm..i did sms her,but she wont reply to my messages. k,wait a min. I try calling her,see whether she ans my call anot. Hang on ya..I called her,but she never ans? :'(
Arrgh...why do i keep on making the same mistakes over and over again...
I just want to make it perfect. But i'm not perfect as a human..haiss.. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment