Monday, December 5, 2011

It's december 2011? So fast?

Dear diary,
                        I wish there was a time when I could really go back to December. Hahas. But now it’s already decemeber. Time really flies. Today is already the 5th dec 2011. Another 4 more weeks,we are celebrating countdown on the 31st December. Everyone is like looking forward to 2012. I’m not even ready yet. But we have to be parted away from 2011. So, do u have fond memories in 2011 that you will remember till forever? That sweetness and bitterness in life? Well , as for me I’ve both. Sweetness taste of life was when my relasionship turns 1 year. The bitterness in my life, is when something happened in my family that we cant forget. But,yes..life has to move on. I’ve grown up and i’ve learn the different parts of life. Life, has it ups and downs. It’s like a rollercoaster. Sometimes, u may find yourself hanging up the rollercoaster and still finding your ways…Keep on moving! Life doesn’t comes with rules. Only laws,comes with rules. If u can’t move on..pray to god. He’s the one who listens to your woes. The future is in your hands. What goes around comes around. (: Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment