Sunday, December 11, 2011

When boredom strikes..

Dear diary....
                            Sometimes i just dont understand myself. =/ Sighs..I'm not perfect. Nobody is perfect. I just feel like im nobody. I need to pull myself together. Just dont know why i felt like crying at night. I mean now. I was thinking about something that makes me sad. sighs..Not again please. What can make me happy eh? I was left aline at home from morning till night today. My parents went out enjoying the fresh air. urrgh...bored to death. I wana watch DVD,but all movies i've watch about a thousand times. No one chat with? My best friend busy with school..my sister all sleep already. My other friends,whatsapp also never reply me. sms also never reply. Lalala~! My primary school friends,kate je nak keluar..tapi tk jadi. lol. If u cant promise,then dont promise ok?...make me so angry. haiss...

No comments:

Post a Comment