Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I was rush to A&E because....

Assalammualaikum semua!!
                                           Hello!! I'm back! :D It's been 2 weeks since i last updated my blog..i was kinda busy with work and work. I was so hardworkin' but i fell ill on one of the days. I was havin' some food poisonin' and i vommited. Normally,when people have food poisonin' they will go toliet..but for mine case is
different. I vommited. I wasn't feelin' that well. I knew what i eat before i went to work,the food seems to turn mouldy. =( That was why my stomach acted up. I was havin' asthma attack and my face look so pale. I fainted at work. My manager called the ambulance. I keep on vommitin' liquid water. My throat is so pain. I was send to the hospital A&E quickly..because i totally black out..the second time. At the hospital,the doctor confirm it was food poisonin' and gave me injection to let my stomach rest. I had to wait for my blood test results to came out. After waitin' for almost 2hrs..the doctor finally let me go home. But,he gave me 3 days mc to let me rest at home. My manager also asked me to rest. My manager was worried and so are my friends. So,i just go to work the monday that had just left us. So yeah...i managed to pull thru. Ok,that's all for today.
If i have the free time,i'll blog again. I'll see you,when i see you! Xoxo..
Take care eveybody! Have a nice day ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment