Sunday, January 15, 2012

My friends are like my siblings =)


 


Hellos!! I'm back!! It's been awhile since i last updated my blog. I've been very busy with work. Yes. Now,im workin'. Im workin' at swensen's,as a service crew. I work full-time. So,yeah. I work 6 days everyday and i only have one day off.
If i have the time to blog,and im not tired..i will blog. =)
So,get back to my story...
I went out with my friends,last week. On Wednesday. Me,IraH,and DiNaH...
I have a great time with them outside...
We did some bowling!!
It was my first time ever tryin' out..
and yes,it's seems difficult to get the ball in..
The ball is heavy mind you...
Now,im missin' them...
They are my only trusted friends...
and Best Friends Forever..
Without them...
i've no one to talk too...
And yes,i love them too...
I treat them like my own siblings...

No comments:

Post a Comment