Thursday, November 1, 2012

1st day of November 2012

Harlow !! :D It's been so long,since i last updated my blog. SoOo..today is the 1st of November 2012. This year,past by so fast. I really cant believed it's november already. November Rain !! Be prepared. We will be expectin' shower's. So,i have many stories to tell. Last week,i went to Johor. Yes. It was a hot and humid weather. I went there,with my aunty and uncle. Shopping spree. hehe. Just today,i went market with ibu. We bought fish and vegetables. hehe. And i bought 2 boxes for myself. Well,my room is in the mess. So,i need to clean up and throw away unwanted things. I felt to tired,but happy ! I finally cleared the mess. Putting all my DVD's inside the box...and the books inside the box too. (: Alhamdullilah !! So,i've nothing eles to say. Bye Bye !!

No comments:

Post a Comment