Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bad news & i'm having flu

Hello peeps ! Assalamualaikum...
Firstly,it's been a long time since i updated my blog. There are many things that happened these days. Many things. Firstly,my uncle passed away. It was a sudden death. My mum gogt shocked and cry the whole day. It's because that is her brother. We are all shocked. Then,we wanted to go to the hospital to see him for the last time..but my dad say,we cant go there because we cant see my late uncle. But..eventually,everybody was there. Including my aunties,uncles..and many others. Only my family wasnt there. So sad right ? As it was a sunday,there we no doctor's around. He was send to Khoo Teck Puat hospital. As time goes by,my cousins are writing in a letter of appeal to beg the doctor not to do post mortem. But it was not granted by the doctor. The body was send to SGH to the post mortem thingy. To cut the story short,my arwah uncle dah selamat dikebumikan. I pity my grandma. :( She kept on crying. Looking for her son. Fyi, my arwah uncle is one of her fave son. She cant be apart from him. She love him dearly. I console her,which made me in tears too. But now,she's doing ok. (: Alhamdullilah. So,lets not talk about it anymore. Let's carry on with our lifes and make it beautiful. Oh ya..i've been sick. I've runny nose. :/ I tired taking panadol for flu,it doesnt work. I cut down on cold drinks..it helps a little bit. (: Now,i drink more warm drinks...to help me prevent nose blocked. So,that's for now. Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment