Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Hello bloggers ,

It's really been a long time , since I ever update my blog. It's been dead for months and ages. Now it's already the year of 2015. I don't know why I stopped blogging since then. Life has been doing good. Yeah , mostly during my down days....job rejection and etc. I have just recently resigned from my job as a retail assistant at guardian because I couldn't cope with the job. I was really hopping that the cable car crew will accept me back in their line , but they eventually died on me. I don't know what eles to say , but alhamdullilah...I have gotten a new job as a assistant childcare teacher. I will start next month. Hopefully this job , last till months. I am really tired of all this. Job hopping and all. So , lets hope that I will be given a new chance to start afresh and please have faith in me. In syaa allah I will give and do my best. oh ya ! I am going for umrah this year in march. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment